top of page

Aigen - Schlagl


The local office in Aigen im Mühlkreis was founded in 1967, after the first attempts had already been made in 1957. The need to set up a local office ultimately arose as a result of the expansion of the Hochficht ski area for alpine skiing, but also for the numerous ski tourers and finally due to the construction of the Nordwaldkammweg, a hiking trail from the Bavarian Forest via the Dreisesselberg, the Hochficht and the Bärenstein to nach Lower Austria.

Petz Reinhold.jpg

local manager


          _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_          _cc781905- 5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_Petz Reinhold

          _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_           _cc781905

operations manager


      _cc781905- 5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_     _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_         Gabriel Ludwig

      _cc781905- 5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_     _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_     _cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_

bottom of page